Payne-Phalen, Dayton’s Bluffs Neighborhoods Targeted
Rebuilding Together Twin Cities, a local nonprofit organization that provides critical home repair services to homeowners in need, is now accepting applications for homes in need of repair in the Payne-Phalen and Dayton’s Bluffs Neighborhoods of St. Paul.
The chosen homes will have all repairs completed free of charge to qualified homeowners who remain in their home for at least five years. However, they ask that all members of the household participate alongside the volunteers to the best of their abilities.
- To be eligible for consideration, participants must:
- Complete an application to determine eligibility
- Own or be current with mortgage payments
- Be up-to-date with tax payments
- Reside in the home for which they are applying
- Have homeowners insurance
- Meet income guidelines
At least one resident in the home must also be a senior (55-years-old or older), an individual living with a disability, a child under the age of 18, or an active or retired member of the armed services.
Interested homeowners can download an application online at www.rebuildingtogether-twincities.org or request an application by calling 651-776-4273.