Help East Side Elders raise $5,000 for our Act of Kindness program! Through Act of Kindness, we are able to pack and deliver free groceries to nearly 70 older adults in the community. Your gift toward our goal of raising $5,000 will help fund our Fetch! grocery delivery program for 5 months! Our nonprofit serves older adults 60+ living on the East Side of Saint Paul.
East Side Elders needs your help to keep seniors fed, healthy, and supported during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. Here are just a few ways we are helping seniors get through this pandemic:
- Delivering free groceries
- Partnering with local restaurants and organizations to deliver free meals
- Organizing a mask collection and delivering supplies
- Distributing Letters to Elders
- Providing free coloring books
- Offering supportive phone calls to help lessen social isolation
- Hosting Covid vaccination clinics on the East Side of Saint Paul, with accessible transportation provided
Our clients are resilient and fiercely independent, and it is our mission to help them remain in their homes safely, with independence and dignity throughout this crisis, and beyond. With your help, we will continue to work with our seniors to bring them the resources and support they need.
Spring Forward MN is brought to you by GiveMN, the folks who bring us Give to the Max Day. And similar to Give to the Max day, your donations now through May 11th can help us win bonus grants for our program!