East Side Elders is here to support caregivers in the community! Our trained Caregiver Coach and our Client Advocate can help by answering questions, providing resources, and working with you and your loved one to help reduce caregiver stress.
We can help by:
- Having a volunteer stop by and visit with the care recipient, giving the caregiver a much-needed break.
- Helping with chores – leave the raking to us!
- Providing transportation to the East Side Cafe, a monthly community event that includes lunch and a fun program.
- Offering advice about housing options, care options, and more.
- Setting up an appointment with our volunteer lawyer to help with a will, healthcare directive, or power of attorney.
Contact us today at 651-683-2326 or Info@EastSideElders.org to get started!