East Side Elders is here to support caregivers in the community! Our trained Caregiver Coach can help by answering questions, providing resources, and working with you and your loved one to help reduce caregiver stress.
We can help by:
- Having a volunteer stop by and visit with the care recipient, giving the caregiver a much-needed break.
- Helping with chores – leave the raking to us!
- Providing transportation to the East Side Café, a monthly community event that includes lunch and a fun program.
- Offering advice about housing options, care options, and more.
- Setting up an appointment with our volunteer lawyer to help with a will, healthcare directive, or power of attorney.
Contact us today at 651-683-2326 or [email protected] to get started!